The Collective Consortium
Our vision is of engaged and inclusive communities that are working to tackle their own complex social problems through collaboration and collective action.
· We will ensure community ownership of the collaborative projects we facilitate through a co-design and partnership implementation approach.
· We recognise the need to pro-actively engage a diversity of cross-sector stakeholders in our efforts to enable significant community-wide change.
· We understand that to achieve change we need to make a long-term investment in the work that we do.
· We will establish a sustainable model that delivers collective action across communities and social issues in NSW.
· We will disseminate information and improve public knowledge about collaborative projects.
Our terms of reference can be viewed here